drove my first sti tonight.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by feelthebreak, Mar 20, 2005.

1. feelthebreak

feelthebreak Member

a local guy i met up with tonight let me drive his sti w/ a downpipe and reflash. and i`m in love. i need one! :bowdown:

2. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

Alex let me drive his a while back, its probably the most intense feeling i have experienced, that is other than sex:p.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

That extra .5L does wonders for the torqueband of the STI vs WRX. My rex is quicker than an STI but the STI felt faster because of the gobs of torque.

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Now that I have been dulled by the power with EcuTek, I would like to feel what an STi has. My car no longer feels powerful, only because I can anticipate the power.

5. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

you get used to it now, I'm doin a bigger turbo, then that will feel fast for a little while then something else new...i'm sure everyone understands:bigthumb:

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

yeah i noticed that my dyno #'s reflexed this...

278 hp but 257 tq

i also noticed most of the STi's were producing more torque than horsepower...

as far as getting used to the power in my car (but i've only been driving it for about 2 months)... Hell No!!! I'm loving it! I'm excited to feel the difference after i get it tuned up!

-drums