Drunk Driving

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tireboi, May 13, 2009.

1. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/19439254/detail.html

Yesterday at 2:31 AM i lost a friend of mine in a drunk driving accident and my other 2 friends where seriosuly injuried...the media doesn't have the facts right (but when do they) all 3 of these guys were at the monday night andrettis drinking night...they used fakes to get in, and ended up getting drunk, and then drinking some other after that...its impacted all his friends and family, along with the drivers family, and these guys where best friends...

so remember when your out there partying try to think.

2. mmtasty

mmtasty Active Member

Yikes! Yeah, '72 pickups weren't known for their safety... That's terrible.

3. FACE

FACE Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear this :(

4. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

My condolences to the families. I'm sorry for your loss.

5. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

that is horrible....i read this yesterday...sad sad sad..sorry for your losses. I also hope this doesn't come back down on andrettis..

6. Tireboi

Tireboi Member

yea it sucks its impacted everyone, the driver and his brother that where ejected from the truck, are lucky they werent wearing there seatbelts cause there fate might have been the same as Adams. I dont think its ganna come back to andrettis cause they had fakes how where they suppose to know? Thing that is freaky is that on the same road another milton student died in a car crash like afew yards down last year...and i was there at 9 and got 1 race in...i wish i had stayed longer maybe things could have been different ya know. But yea please learn from this i know everyone has done it atleast once.