Duluth HWY and Atkinson RD (Behind Discover Mills)

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Sublime, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Sublime

Sublime New Member

He was turning on to Atkinson, I was in the left turn lane getting onto duluth hwy... around 8pm on Tuesday.

Really interested in finding out who it was, because I really liked the exhaust note. First one I think I could live with... sounded mean when he got on it.

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

what kinda car dude? btw...1st post i see..welcome bro.;)

3. Sublime

Sublime New Member

Thanks for the welcome... should have probably posted a intro thread... I'll get to it some day :)

I knew "what kind of car" question was coming. I want to say silver 04-05... can't say wrx or sti (or even wagon/sedan :eek3: ). My wife actually noticed it first (she's amused by the waving)... I probably couldn't pick it out of a lineup by sight, but I'd remember that exhaust note.

4. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

hmm...maybe someone will chime in. btw...i'll be back in buford may 20th. where bouts you from? maybe i'll see ya around. my wife will be back this Sunday so if you see an STi wrb on hamilton mills...its prolly her.lol or a silver SRT-4 w/ new mexico plates. see ya around dude!

5. Sublime

Sublime New Member

I'm near camp branch / hamilton mill... see you around.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to WRXatlanta

7. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

WELCOME!
    I live in the same area... Hamilton Mill / Camp Branch... I really have too much fun on Pucketts Mill! [I'm the fastest on Pucketts Mill!! </initall D lame rip>]

If I wasn't working every single night, except thursdays, I'd ask to hang out sometime. Don't forget to come to the Fellini Meet this thursday!!

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

welcome to the site!!!...I live around that area but I was working really late Tuesday evening so it wasn't me....there's a couple silver subarus it could have been....hope to meet ya at an upcoming event though:bigthumb:

9. onemoresti

onemoresti Member

It might have been me. I was ridin around about that time yesterday. I don't recall seeing any subie's though. :squint: