**Eddie Griffin on the set of Redline The Movie**

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by Nitro, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  2. we are going to drive a porsche GT off a cliff
    we are going to flip a lambo during a race with a mercedes, and the lambo will win after landing on its roof and sliding across the finish line first. then we are going to blow it up.

rotflol

sounds like someone wants to be the next michael bay. or was it actually michael bay?

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I cant believe some of the comments about this movie... check this

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780595/

TRIVIA
    The comedian/actor Eddie Griffith destroyed a rare million-dollar Enzo Ferrari (which belonged to the film's producer, Daniel Sadek) on Monday 3/26/07, when he crashed it into a barricade while promoting this movie. He was unhurt in the low-speed incident, at Irwindale Speedway, about 20 miles east of Los Angeles. He was practicing for a celebrity charity racing event tied to this upcoming film. Sadek estimated that the car was worth $1.2 million, and said he was just happy that Griffin was unharmed.

4. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

videos of Griffin recking the Enzo have been out there for a while... really sad to see that car all twisted.. Especially with an unexperienced driver just driving beyond his ability...

5. Apparently it was a publicity stunt because that very wrecked car is in front of the theater that the "driven" movie is premiering at.

Or they turned it into publicity. either way...

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

anybody seen the movie yet?

7. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

i didn't .....i figured would wait untill the *rush* was over:eek:hnoes:

i might go see it this weekend tho.....

8. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

KingWrx went and saw it when it came out.
    He told me it was pretty much the standard fast cars, pretty women, big explosions, one-liner action movie..............Hmmmmm? Sounds pretty hot actually

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

yep.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

Does he live his life a quarter mile at a time?

11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

in media, there really isn't a difference :)