effin A Cotton. effin A

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deke, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I'm in my home town of Augusta for part of spring break. Me and my ex are still kind of close so we decide to go get something to eat Friday (which was fun) and then tonight she was coming with me to a friends party. I've only drank with this girl one time before tonight but her tolerance is crap. The last time we ended up having way too fun of a night *wink wink* followed by her being sick and having a horrible hangover.

So anyways, tonight she once again proves that she has no tolerance and no idea of her limits. Except, this time she drinks herself out so fast (after i told her she needs to stop) that she gets sick at this guys party. Well she lives in North Augusta (across the SC border about 20 minutes away) so I'm letting her stay at my house. So basically I have a drunk ex girlfriend crashing on my couch right now.

Parents are going to thrilled about this one in the morning.

Fuckin A...

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

baby sitting sucks. too bad the way too much fun part didnt happen this time.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I hear that, I had to do the exact same thing last weekend

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Got a perm. marker? :rofl:

5. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

That is not at all where I thought that story was going. -1 for being a nice guy.

LOL

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha well atleast she hopefully will have clothing on when the rents come in.. haha

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

haha yeah, I am a nice guy and couldn't possibly take advantage of something that drunk. It's funny because it wasn't until we broke up that alcohol needed to be in the equation for the fun to begin...well actually I guess that makes sense, but anyways, last night she was far beyond the point just making some in the heat of the moment decisions, if you catch my drift.

Just to put everyones minds at ease, the rents were fine with it (we dated for a couple of years in the past so they know her pretty well) and she actually ended up leaving before they even woke up. So all is well. Except maybe the fact that I'm still a little irrtated that i had to take care of her which cut my night short (both at the party and with her). But oh well. What are ex's good for?

8. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Connections? :D My ex is helping me get a job :naughty:

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

A little bit more chaos in your life.

10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:ddirty:

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

hahaha. well she will be pleased that you were there for her later on down the road.