Epic Road Trip: Wenatchee, WA to Cumming, GA

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TotalChaos, May 24, 2012.

1. TotalChaos

TotalChaos New Member

The journey that will be taking place this October when my family and I pack our lives into the 'ru and drive the 2,655 miles to where my fiance's (wife in July) dad and stepmother live in Cumming. Stops in Billings, MT, Denver, CO and St. Louis, MO along the way will be much needed as I will be averaging about 860 miles a day! Super stoked and I can't wait for the move but still a little nervous I must admit. It's a big decision on our part and some of our friends and family disagree with it but it seems like a logical choice. The housing market is insane here. We have seen what is available in Georgia and are completely blown away! Big, beautiful houses for less than $200k don't exist in Washington unless you want to live in tiny towns in the middle of nowhere. Plus, with Kristine (my soon-to-be wife) being a RN, the number one place in the country in need of nurses is Atlanta. Perfect!

P.S. I just noticed this thread may be a better fit for a member journal. Meh. :coolugh:

2. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Lol welcome! We'll be sure to have. G2g to greet you guys when you get here

3. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Its a buyers market here for sure, if you need help let me know my brother works as a lender and they have a realestate agent attached that is very good.

Matt

4. Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe Member

bring it! Change is good. Welcome it!
    Joe

5. bixs

bixs Supporting Member

Awesome!

6. RSConvert

RSConvert ɹǝuɹnʇpɐǝɥ uʞnɟɐɥnɯ ɐ sʇı Supporting Member

YES!!! Another Suby owner in Cumming

7. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Welcome to the site. I don't live in Atlanta nor will I ever but great people on this site and in Atlanta. They will/can make you feel right at home. The Subaru crowd there is fantastic.