Error code P2433 and P2431.

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by dtredwing14, Apr 19, 2009.

1. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

So I installed a new clutch/flywheel today. ACT full face street clutch and streetlight flywheel. Took me about 8 hours. It was my first time dropping the trany so I took it slow. Had to clean out my old clutch "dust" which took me awhile. Haha the was nothing left of my old one, I'm lucky it was able to move. Although now I'm getting a CEL that I can't clear. As far as I know I reconnected everything back. I had someone back me up before I put the top mount back on.

P2433
    Secondary Air Injection
    System Air Flow/Pressure Sensor
    Circuit High

and

P2431
    Secondary Air Injection
    System Air Flow/Pressure Sensor
    Circuit Range Performance

2. Jake

Jake Active Member

Hmm never seen that one. Not sure where the sensor is that gives that reading. My first thought would have been a misfire because of the lightweight flywheel. But you usually only get those in conjuction with doing a lightened pulley too. So not sure. I'm sure someone with more knowledge will chime in

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

4. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

Ya no joy, I never jumpered that sensor. Unless I misunderstood what was going on. And he never said what fixed it, just that it was.

5. dtredwing14

dtredwing14 Member

Problem solved, poor connection on my Secondary air combi valve LH. Probably got disconnected removing the starter. Thanks ScoobyBlkWRX, although it had little to do with what was wrong with my car it got me thinking about the correct system instead of it having to do with removing my trany. Good 'ole repair manual saved me again.

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sweet!