Ever notice...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Apr 26, 2005.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

...the arrow in the FedEx logo?

...that most advertistements for wrist watches are showing the time as either 1:50 or 10:10?

...the Dr. Pepper logo doesn't have a period after 'Dr'?

...the squeaking bass drum pedal in Led Zep's "Since I've been loving you"?

Somebody pointed those out to me and now they really bother me... :crying:

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn your right! like her whole left side is lower like a 1/4 inch!:rofl:

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ah, OCD is kicking in...

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ive seen that happen to a car when the lowering springs didn't settle right

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here, and I don't want to think about it.

7. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

its not even 12 yet, time to consider AA

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Heh. I'm just stuck in Dallas for the week and bored as hell. :D

Gonna hit a 5-star steakhouse tonight though... texas beef. :bowdown:

9. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Here's one more... while most people have a balanced pair of front TEETH Tom Cruise appears to have just one front tooth:

Click for evidence

Oh, and if you start to think about it, you'll notice how your tongue doesn't quite fit iin your mouth. :p

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I heard that Shannon Doherty's right eye is trying to escape.

11. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

"texas beef. "

from what i understand Kobe Beef is where its at what makes it special is their diet and the fact that the cows get massage's.

12. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Well, I'm back and can report it was the best steak I've had in my entire life. The chateubriand was a beast of a cut, like 4" thick, and so tender you could cut it with a fork (medium rare). Great service, very classy, just awesome.
    http://www.paulsporterhouse.com/

So the Capitol Grill in Minneapolis is now #2 on my list... damn good place too!

13. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I will have to say the capital grill is pretty dang good. I have only been to the one in Providence RI.

If your up for more steak tomorrow in dallas head over to Addison and try 3 Forks. That is by far some of the best steak I have had. It is off the dallas tollway near frankford road.
    http://www.3forks.com

Whatcha doing in dallas moose?

14. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

The Kegg

If your ever up north and see a steakhouse named "The Kegg" stop by and try the best steak you will ever eat.

It is called The Baseball Steak, it is the size of your fist, no lie. They are in upstate New York, but the one i went to was in toronto.

15. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I'm here for a production planning analyst class... not very exciting, but work insisted on sending me here and forked out a bunch of money for it so here I am. :D

What were you doing in Providence? I visited there pretty often when my wife was studying at Brown.

I'd love to check out 3 Forks. Not sure my cow-orker is up for it though... but I'll do my best to convince her! :bigthumb:

16. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Intentional cow?

if so this is teh funnay

17. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i hope "texas beef" doesnt have anything to do with a "texas beltbuckle"

18. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Ahh fun training.!! I am not in providence at the moment, but I was there for about a year working at BCBSRI on a project. Right now I am in lovely Wisconsin on another project. Have to love consulting hehehe..

Anyways head over to 3 Forks its well worth the visit specially on the company's buck hehe. Another place for a plethra of resturants is up in Addision on Belt Line Road. Its about 3 miles of nothing but eats!

Enjoy ya self. If you need night clubs and bars hit up Deep Ellum or Lower Greenvile. Also some good food that way
    As you can tell i use to live in dallas :bigthumb:

19. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

finally did notice the arrow in the Fed Ex truck today.....thats weird....