Everyday is a winding road

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

I swear if this shitty song gets stuck in my head again after another Subaru commercial I am going to punch myself in the face. Come on Subaru get with it and pick a good song for your commercials! :evil:

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

lol...i think the same thing every time i see the comm's. i say pick a song like "2 Fast 2 Furious" by Luda...bwhahaha.

3. Anyone watch SuperTroopers? I have that technoish song where they pull over that fast german (with hot wife) porshe driver....i want to speed now.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Funny though how the went with lance and then crow, but now they're broken up....why is subaru still using her?

I say trance for every commercial with lots of subarus rallying or on track :)

5. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

Mortal Kombat techno song for the win sucka's! Imagin seeing a violent array of subaru's going crazy and one sided robot chicken fights... if it manages to get someone a heart attack it'ld be soo cool.

It also has to be Dennis Hopper dressed as he was from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 doing the driving.

6. Deke

Deke Active Member

Hey back in the day they used Golden Earring "Radar Love." Possibly one of the greatest songs ever written.

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sheryl Crow, eh... I'd pee in her butt, but to hell with her music.

8. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

+1 Couldn't agree with you more! Love that tune.

9. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

:rofl: :rofl: how true :rofl: :rofl:

10. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

it is a good song for the mass market message

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I'd expect nothing less sir :hsugh:

13. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl: :rofl:

14. Demo24

Demo24 Member

15. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Just wrong Haha

16. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

just a lil bit closer.

17. Goose013

Goose013 Member

boo gotsol....down with Sheryl Crow!.....but hooray beer!
    I think they should go more with the race inspired theme like Audi eventhough they are really trying to sell the grocery getters to Alpharetta house wives. I think they should just show an STi kicking the shit out of a Honda with no song and only the grunt of the engine for the background and at the end have "enough said" on the screen and that would be it. I would piss my pants and go buy one right then....wet pants and all.

18. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Are you talking kicking the shit out of a Honda, Transformers style? Cause if so, that'd be AWESOME!

19. Goose013

Goose013 Member

Ever see that STi transformer they had at the wrc race in Japan last year?

20. Demo24

Demo24 Member

speaking of commercials. Anyone hear the SOG one on 99x? It's pretty good. Advertises the WRX/STI, and I think it hints at rallying in there.