EVo GA///SE Forum!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by plokivos, Jun 16, 2005.

1. plokivos

plokivos Member

Hey guys, just want to give you a heads up on our new EVO GA///SE sponsored forum made for South East section Evo Owners.

www.EvolutionSe.com

we are a site that is non-for profit and hope you guys come over for all your south east evo needs, or evo challenges. ;)

I hope you guys could use some of the unique forums that we offer as well as maybe joint events that we could organize.

We have TopSpeed as one of the sponsored Vendor for the forum. There you could find Porter loafing around time to time, away from his Nasioc adventures as well as WRXatlanta. :)

So, hope to see you guys there.

Thanks.

Sung

ps. don't forget to check out some videos we just put up.

and let me know if you want us to host your vids.

thanks.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Thanks for saying 'ello to the neighbors, I'm quite pleased to see such a warm hello from you guys. Naturally, I have the utmost respect for the Japanese Rally Community, and if you have any interest in advertising space with us please let me know. Of course, if you have any questions or need to ask of anything please do not hesistate to drop me an email or shoot me a PM.

We should arrange a joint get-to-gether at some point in the near future and see if we can pull our SE communities together :wavey:

Congratulations on the new forums and best of luck with the community!

Cheers,
    Alex
    WRXatlanta Founder & Administrator

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2005
  3. plokivos

plokivos Member

Thank you Alex!

Yes, get together will be great. We do have a dragon day coming up. I know you guys just had yours.

It's going to be around end of July, so hopefully if you're want more of it, you guys could always come with us Evo people. :)

Unlike the floating rumor, we don't bite.

:)

Cheers,
    Sung
    Evolution Owners Club of GA///SE
    President & founder of EvolutionSe.com

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

What rumors :hs:

If I am in the country I would love to come up! I'll have most of my suspension problems fixed and upgraded :naughty: If its too late towards the end, I'll be off to Ukraine.

If you'd like to grab a meal sometime or a beer and talk cars, lemme know. I'd very much so like to meet the head of the se evo community :wiggle:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2005
  5. plokivos

plokivos Member

Ok, sounds good. Shoot me a email when you're in town again. Maybe we could setup a large Evo and Subie meet.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

welcome to the boards... i have always respected evos and i am glad that a step has been taken to bring our communities together...

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

*long wave* "we come in peace"

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..thats a great idea..i think the majority of the members here are car enthusiasts and dont "hate" on other cars..i would be very interested in a together for the 2 forums..welcome to the site..hope to meet some of you guys in the future

9. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I actually try to wave to Evo owners sometimes also when I catch their eye.
    Craig

10. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

yep me too and most wave back. actualy i started waving to evo's after i had some wave at me. well welcome to the sight!

11. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Welcome to the boards. I have most respect for Evo Owners. Can't wait to meet some of you. What is your primary interest. Our most of your members Drag Racers, Auto Xers, or just street drivers. We have a very diverse community here. We participate in all driving events.

12. plokivos

plokivos Member

Thanks guys. I feel all warm and tingly inside. lol.

i actually do a lot of Aut0-x with the porsche club at the gwnette faireground, and go over to the AL, Birmingham and do a lot of them over there. Also, we try as much as we can to do mountain runs at the Dragon and I drag race much, but I get little tired of drag races.

We have a lot of people who drag race in evo community. Some of us will be at the Tuner bash this saturday. We'll be taking a lot of videos and enjoy the day.

Maybe we could get together this saturday and have a group picture and talk about maybe organizing a car show for the Atlanta area for Subie and Mitsu?

I've been dying to organize a large car show and do it proper. :)

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Thats cool, Milo and I are at pretty much at every Auto X in the area. I am sure we have passed each other many times. What class do you run in? We are both SM, Milo is SM 9 and I am SM 17.

I am not a big fan of straight line racing, so I don't do the dragstrip thing often. I am really looking forward to a mountain run, we are doing one on Saturday, but I am moving into a new apartment so I can't make it to that. I may try and stop out at the Tuner bash, all depends on how far I get with my move.

14. gomikeyp

gomikeyp Member

Sung! (plokivos)... what u doing over here? ;P
    welcome and welcome but i just joined this also. didn't i tell you about this forum? haha

anyways, lets take a cig break together! haha

michael

15. plokivos

plokivos Member

Hey mike.

Yeh, I've recently changed from ESP to SM. I'm SM 111, the red evo. you've probably met Sara, with the yellow Evo more than me. She's AS 11.

I've probably seen you guys time to time. I'm sure I'll see you at the Porsche event that's coming up. That would be nice to see you guys, we could all hang out. :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2005
  16. plokivos

plokivos Member

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

so far the only autoX events i have done are the points events and the subaru challenge... dont think ive seen u around at a points event before... usually i have noticed very few evo's at these... the next one is on the 10th of july... hopefully we'll get to meet up there

thanks for posting about our site... car show sounds awesome... im lookin forward to meeting u in the near future :bigthumb:

18. plokivos

plokivos Member

hey, july 17th is the porsche autox.

I'll try to make it there. we'll have few Evo people going, real nice guys. Maybe we could meet up and chit chat there. :)

19. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll try to make it.. will be awful close to finals though

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I will come to the Porsche Auto X. I don't think I am going to make it to the next SCCA Points event. I will be driving back from PA Saturday the 9th and will most likely be too tired to do the Auto X the next day, though we will see. Sleep Deprivation may help me beat Milo.

21. Meredith

Meredith Banned

Is there a website to register online for the porsche club autox? Or do you just register at the event?

22. plokivos

plokivos Member

23. plokivos

plokivos Member

By the way, we're going up to the deals gap, dragon on the 8th friday.

carving the dragon on saturday and hanging out on friday, playing poker, getting drunk.

all wrx members are welcome to join. I'm trying to get a deal at fontana village for discounts. that's where we'll be staying at.

see you guys there.

24. married05gt

married05gt starting over

going back to hating on other cars and and waving at evos.
    I wave at evos and they wave back. I wave at str-4s and the just rev their engines. now that I have the leg. I wave at people and they think im an idiot. :ugh:

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

plokivos: i have a friend coming down to visit that weekend... so unfortunately i wont be able to make it