Exams

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BigBoosting, May 2, 2006.

1. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I hate them

And I have one at 10

And I got up at 7:30 to study for it

But it's 8:30 and I'm still looking at forums online

I suck

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

If you don't know it by now, it ain't gonna learn it in the next hour! ;)

Extra bad English on purpose! Just in case it's for an English exam.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  3. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

hahah Worse, Advertising

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Good luck: :bigthumb:

5. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Yeah, try an 8 am calc 2 final.

Anybody on the forums had Lubinsky at GT in the past?

I have to say his exam was a very fair one, unlike other professors who make it impossible and rely on the curve. At least I managed to do the problems, and the ones I didn't know I I shoulda gotten wrong anyways because I stopped going to class :fawk: .

I have McKelvy's chem final at 3 :wiggle: , gotta love being allowed to bring a programmable calculator, a full page cheat sheet, and knowing the fact that he takes his final directly off your tests :keke: .

~Craig will be celebrating tonight

6. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I have my math final today from 1 to 3. then Communications thursday 3:15-5:15, and just to turn in the last homework assignment for Anthropology tomorrow.

7. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

just got out of diff eq, was a very fair test. belegradek's a good teacher even though people get pissed cos he stutters.

8. Deke

Deke Active Member

I've got O Chem with Weck tomorrow at 8. I'm thoroughly dreading it. Luckily I'm pretty much set with a C in the class. I'd have to get below a 40 on the exam to drop below that, and ace it and then some to get up to a B.

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I had one on Thursday of last week, followed by Intermediate Accting 2 on saturday, then marketing on monday, then Stat310 on thursday, then Corporate Finance 2 friday...then moving on friday also

10. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

oh that's a cake walk!

take a pile of dogshit... preferably after your dog has eaten some grass outside-this way you can say it lowers cholesterol with essential fibers.
    add perfurme,
    paint it RED,
    stuff it into a ultra mod looking bottle. brushed aluminium will do.
    use a big display font saying something witty to the target audience, like "you don't know shit".
    stick a picture of a chick in a thong being embraced by a cut guy on it.
    then add claims of weight loss, and never ending hard-ons.
    on the back write a long diatribe about how this rare ancient treatment made it's way up from the backwaters of the amazon rain forrest, yada yada.
    get the fda to back it (have plenty of "kick back" cash to make that happen)

finally, ignore everything the jaded art director has to say and pursue your career in advertising ...be sure to wear a helmet.
    done.

oh, and good luck on your exam ;)

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Wait a minute.....

What does cholesterol have to do with anything.

12. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Ha didn't say it was hard. That was my easiest exam this semester. Business classes are a joke. I'm just getting my second discipline in marketing, it's not my major

13. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

ya.... calc 2.... that's in God's hands now.
    And by God, I mean the professor.

Physics final: 8 - 10:50
    calc 2: 11:30 - 2

The ol' one-two punch, ya know.

14. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

I lasted 1 week in Calc 2. Then got out of the computer science major.

I knew it was time when they stopped using numbers in math class.

15. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I had AP Spanish today. I have AP Calculus tomorrow and then I have AP Biology on Monday. I got a nose bleed during the AP Spanish exam, but if you leave during the test, your scores are cancelled, so I had to tilt my head up and lift my test booklet above my head so I could read the stuff and answer the questions. Ugh....

Off to study.

Final push until Senior year. Monday I shall be celebrating at the Fox.

16. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

^^^

I thought I was young :)

makes me feel better

17. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ive got 3 to go :D

18. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

So my Calculus final went well I think, I made some small stupid errors looking back on it but on a whole I'm pretty good at linear algebra and matrices (didn't get over 100% on the last test, getting the highest grade in the entire lecture for nothing :fawk: :rofl:).

Just messing around, but then on McKelvy's final I did really well, thanks to being allowed to bring a cheat sheet into the final (I put all the old tests plus some word on there).

After all that, I had dinner with my gf and then had a lil tequila to help settle the nerves.

German final is friday, after that I'm home free.

Craig

19. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Good Luck on your exams everyone...Man we sure do have a lot of students on this forum....LOL...

Mark

20. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

McKelvy is the man. I managed to pull an A in that class solely because he replaced your original test grades with your grade on your exam and made that exam my bitch.

I've got Intro to EAS at 8am and then I'm done.

Good luck everybody.

21. jayj713

jayj713 Member

AP Computer Science yesterday, AP Calculus today :D. But yah, i'm sure these are REALLY easy compared to your finals haha.

22. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no finals for me:banana:

23. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Actually I found that the AP Computer Science Final was harder then my college CS class. But that was probably just because my HS teacher sucked at it, so I didn't know anything.

If anything I would have to say that AP finals are harder than most college finals, minus the math ones. Just because they are standardized, and in a regular college class a teacher will make finals according to what they taught.

Craig

24. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

I can vouch for McKelvies awesomeness. Only "A" last semester.

Got CS final in ~1 hour, still need to study...

25. Deke

Deke Active Member

hmmm, my ass hurts. oh well only more to go and its psych, yay!

26. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Hah, I need to shove my own foot in my mouth.

I got a B in McKelvy's chemistry, I fucked up bad on his final exam.

Oh well

Craig

27. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

phew, gotta love crashing on the futon for 5 hours after an 8am, just got up.
    So i missed the final review for this anatomy class and asked a girl in the class, a freshman mind you, what the test covered. She said just the last 2 chapters. needless to say i was a bit weary of this, and studied the last 5 chapters anyway. Guess what was on the test... moral of the story, never trust a freshman to know what's going on.

28. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

yay!!!

finals are teh over!

for me

29. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

AP Calculus was today. The free response wasn't bad at all, but the free response I messed up because I was being stupid.

Only AP Bio left!

30. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

bz bz people did u pass yet???
    how did it go?

31. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Yah i fucked up bad too. damn. its gay cause they said that it was a graph of g(x) and i didnt read the part that says g(x) = integral of f(x) or whatever. i forgot already.

32. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

I messed up on the seperation of variables in the slope fields problem. I'll be plenty happy with a 4.

33. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Yea, i'll probably get a 4....