Exhaust Installed!!!

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by ScoobyMike, Oct 5, 2004.

1. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Went to classic this moring to pick up my car from the repairs that were being done. Porter ended up talking me into getting an Uppipe (PDE) it will be here in about a week. And the Stromung 2 1/2 Exhaust that he already had at classic. So I bought the exhaust. Its only axel back for now cuz I didn't have enough money for the mid-pipe(hopefully next pay check). But here is a cluster of pics. Tell me what you think. I love it!!!

Attached Files:

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

tite, looks stock... how does it sound?

3. longfury

longfury Active Member

I have that. The same bastage talked me into it but he worked elsewhere then ;)

I think its the sweetest sound known to man. I nearly messed myself it sounded so sweet the day i installed it.

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bowdown:

4. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Really good, not to loud.....Nice and Deep when you get on it. I love it man....If your goin to northpoint on thursday, I take you for a ride...

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i might be able to make it to np this thursday... i have a hw due friday so it depends on whether i get that done in time

6. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

got the mid pipe on today so now is a cat-back. PDE uppipe next week with the Sti intercooler. Its goin to be Straight. I can't wait.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

wicked

8. RADON

RADON Member

I have the same muffler and love the sound as well. PDE flex uppipe is sitting on my desk waiting to get installed after I purchase a downpipe.

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

just ordered my downpipe today... going with helix

10. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

Hells yea

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

catted, or catless Milo?

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

catted... hi-flow baby :bigthumb: