Expressjet

Discussion in 'General Community' started by IBLinKYI, Sep 10, 2013.

1. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

Anyone here have a 11+ WRX WRB sedan working at Expressjet? First week here.

2. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

And came across a white Subaru GC with a Nasioc sticker on it today. Anyone a pilot on here? It was parked in the SIDA area.

3. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Might be Brett. It probably is him. He has a 2 door 2.5RS and had a 4 door 2.5RS but I think he sold the 4 door.

4. 06Scoobaru

06Scoobaru New Member

I know the guy with the white rs in that lot is on nasioc. Not sure if he is on here. I know he is a pilot and lives up around ellijay. That rs has been there for about a week now it seems.

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Yeah he purchased my 5-speed tranny from me. I cant remember his name but he is on here.

6. Max Q

Max Q Member

It's me. I'm usually in the grey Spec.B since the AC was removed in the RS but when the weather cools, the Spec.B gets parked. :D

IBLinKYI: Welcome to XJet. What's your department?

7. Max Q

Max Q Member

I am grateful every day for that transmission. The gearing is fabulous on the GC. Doing about 400hp without issue for a while now.

(Brett)

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  8. integroid

Sorry Brett that I forgot your name....That seems like a lifetime ago since we last met:) Glad she is still holding up for you. I think Doug was right in saying that tranny must have been blessed:)

9. techlord

techlord Active Member

blessed and the lighter weight sure helps a ton.

Don't feel bad no one is worse than me remembering names. #'s=yes names=no

10. Max Q

Max Q Member

No worries. I'm usually under the radar anyways.

Also, I CRS.

11. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

I work on the line (MX), just a transfer from VPS, and been with the company almost 5 years. Car is very clean man, one of my favorite body styles.

It's nice to see someone else in this company enjoying Subarus.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  12. Max Q

Max Q Member

Thanks for the kind words. You must've known Ivan (I believe his name was) before he left for Panasonic. He was the one with the nasty red turbo GC and gold wheels. I think he was only in VPS for a short time. He picked up an STi but not sure if he kept the GC.

I'll look out for you on the line. I'm currently right seat on the 50.

-Brett

13. jchon3

jchon3 Supporting Member

I have a friend that flies for Continental/United
    He has a 2011 WRB Sedan. Don't know if hed be there though

14. integroid

That would be like me asking them if they know my friend that flies for Home Depot.

15. IBLinKYI

IBLinKYI Member

Yea, worked with Ivan for the short time he worked there. Loved his GC, I was driving my 3sgte swapped Celica at the time.

I do see one parked in the sida lot too, and we do fly United.