Extremely Disturbing

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FTZ, Mar 1, 2006.

1. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

2. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I find this pretty funny. I feel bad for the kid having a stupid father. Other than worrying for the kid, it's pretty darn funny.

3. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

how stupid

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

doesnt seem like a joke to me. why wouldnt you explain to your work you could make it period?

5. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

duck tape and kid in same sentence... jeez

6. Wow.
    Normally I would say something along the lines of "no one is that stupid"

but he does work at burger king. and he does think that management there is a good idea...

someone with a 2.5 year old has to be at least 18-20 years old, so this burger king gig is not his first job... with such a lack of judgement, this guy should have the kid taken away. He did this instead of just calling back and saying that he couldn't find a sitter for the kid? wow.

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

And I love how he tries to justify his actions by saying that he has never dropped the bike before.

And I love how he is more concerned about getting his bike back then about his kid.

Someone really, really needs to put a bullet in this guys head and do the world a favor.

8. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

nah, he should have his balls cut off with a dull rusty spoon so he can never reproduce!

9. lostinthewoods

amen to sol ^^

10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah.... now that is a pretty good reason for child protective services to step it IMO. I can't imagine how the guy thought that was a good idea.

Call a frigin cab or something, damn.

11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

lol, i was gonna call "troll"... and then i saw that he had 525 posts under his belt. so now i call
    "simple_fucking_mutant_bastard_child_who_shoulda_met_witha_coat_hanger_inthe_womb"

12. lostinthewoods

so can i duct tape my cousins to the roof rack on my wife's car. hmmm .. Wonder if i would get pulled over.

I have never hit the top of the car on anything :)

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Well since you never hit the top of the car on anything, it should be safe. Just make sure it is up north in the dead of winter with sub 20 Degree temps and it should be good. Oh yeah, and make sure there is snow on the ground.

14. lostinthewoods

Thanks for the permission paaaw

15. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:grr: :grr: :grr: