F*$&ing Deer!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Jan 5, 2006.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Damn stupid deer jumping in front of my car! I was driving down a country rode near my girlfriends house just a minute ago and saw a deer in my lane so I swerved but the dumbass deer who was frozen by my high beams decided to jump right in front of me.

Smashed the front right headlight, dented the hood, crushed the right side of the grill, and looks like it may have cracked some of the paint on the front bumper. Milo, whats the name of the shop that got the dents out of your hood? I think that the grill is salveable and the bumper just needs some touchup paint but I'll get a better look in the morning.

-Bobby

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sorry to hear that bro... hope u weren't hurt

i went to dentwizard on cobb pkwy to have my dents removed... i didn't compare prices with anyone else so i dunno if they r expensive or not... however, i was very impressed with the quality of their work... i don't think they do any painting though

3. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Man Bobby! Does your car ever get a break??!!? Glad to hear you're okay though....how was the deer? :wtc:

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

tasty?

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:naughty:

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

:rofl:

7. Trey

Trey Active Member

So how fast were you going when you "avoided" the deer? :D

They are very unpredictable by nature.

8. AWD_Tiger

AWD_Tiger Member

Damn dude that sucks :( ... ill have to come over today and check out the rex later on

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I was going 60 when I saw it and slammed on my breaks, I figure I was doing less than 40 by the time I hit it.

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad you're alright man. If anything, swing by SoG during the wheel and talk with Ephrem (7wolf on the forums here). He used to work in collision and can prob. point you in the right direction as well as give you a few reasonable estimates.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

hope you had it processed into jerkey!

glad your okt hough.

12. blink

blink Member

damn! fuck those animals.. arent they over populated? glad to hear nothing else broke besides the car.. i hit an owl once.. talk about scary, well it hit me.

Just glad your ok.