Fado's Irish Pub, Buckhead

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Mar 26, 2007.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Anyone been there? It my 5th Wedding Anniversary yesterday, and we stumbled upon this place. The beer was affordable, the atmosphere rocked, and the food was awesome too. It's off of Peachtree Rd across from ESPN Zone. I'm thinking a g2g would be awesome there. Just wondering if anyone else has been there.

2. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

They have the craziest st. patty's day parties.

3. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

i live down the block so i've been there a few times. its a pretty busy pub and for the most part attracts a crowd thats composed of post college age people and older

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Yeah, decent pub, just hate the parking in Buckhead...

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yeah i didnt' want to pay 5 bucks so i parked on the side of the street where that patio bar seafood looking place is. i guess since it was Sunday, it wasn't half has bad as a Fri/Sat.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Its fun but it definately is an older crowd. I heard they had Guinness and waffles there last saturday for St Patty's day.

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

:mad: :rofl:

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

That is a really cool pub. I used to go to the one in Denver all of the time when I lived out there. Happy 5th Anniversary Shane and Maria!!!.

Mark

9. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

yeah, congrats on the fifth!!!
    next world cup, when ever the hell that is, go there for some morning games and enjoy the irish breakfast. so damn good. and the bloody mary bar on a lazy sunday ain't bad either.

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

had probably the best Fish n Chips i've ever had, tonight at Fado's. That shi% is awesome! Also, the fried potatoe w/ cheese dip is awesome too. If anyone likes Fish n Chips...you HAVE to try Fado's in Buckhead.

11. 1naplay

1naplay Member

yeah I been there, was fun, I was like the only non "White" in there that day :rofl:.

12. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

I heard they were relocating...

13. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

womans world cup is on LOL

14. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

The best time to go there is when Celtic has a soccer match in the morning. Celtic supporters pay for the Pay Per View and load the place with fans. Everybody is drunk by half time!

15. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

relocating to where? that place is like a monument. i heard the guy who designed it shipped the inside of the restaurant piece by piece from Ireland. thats some neat shi# right there.

16. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

They're not relocating...they are, however, building another bar on top of the first one. so, we're going to have 2 floors of irish fun!!

:D

17. Meredith

Meredith Banned

My best christmas eve was spent drinking at Fados....

18. techlord

techlord Active Member

I have many memories drinking there and many more forgotten from drinking. lol