Falcons vs. Steelers

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 7wolf, Oct 23, 2006.

1. 7wolf

7wolf Member

what a good game. i was up in the nosebleed section but it was still fun. the one thing i was upset about was that when Ben got hurt all the Atl fans were all talking shit and happy about it. i was rooting for Pitt this w/e but i am still a falcons fan. but if any QB gets hurt (even if i hate the guy) i still wouldn't act like that. but whatever. i guess that's how they do it in the "dirty south". WEST COAST!!!!!:werd:

2. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

I am a falcons to the heart but your right that is f***** up.

3. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I watched part of the game and it looked like it was pretty good.

Mark

4. longfury

longfury Active Member

Both defenses could not defend the pass. Its rare to see a 41-38 game. What I did get to watch was good. It was an exciting game with all of that scoring.

5. blink

blink Member

So your a falcons fan, but you were rooting for the steelers, in atlanta? Dosen't sound like a fan to me.. and as to Roth getting hurt, no matter what stadium you are in from Foxboro to San Diego, the fans of the home team will always cheer and clap when a player from the other team is hurt, more for an important player, like the reigning super bowl champs QB. It's nothing out of the norm.. tell you the truth someone as stupid (helmetless rider) as Roth, deserves to get cheered out while hurt. All IMO.

6. savsuby

savsuby Member

I am a big Steelers fan. I was very mad. But it was a good game.

7. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

A falcons fan rooting for the steelers in atl, wtf ??? This is by far one of the biggest wins we had this year.. especially with all of the sh*$ talking going on. Dirty birds!!!!!!

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Right there with you. I was hoping the Steelers would pull it out, but I guess not.

9. 7wolf

7wolf Member

ok, just to clear things up. i'm a RAIDERS fan first, Steelers fan second and Falcons fan third. i grew up in San Jose, CA so i gotta go w/ the west coast team. (shut up. who cares if we're 1-5. i'm still a loyal fan in good and bad times).