fawking alltel

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bigb996, Jul 14, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

since i moved to the countrysides of monroe georgia i have been without internet for about 85% of my living time. Alltel fawking suxors, there dsl goes down out here like every other day and when its out, its out for weeks!

2. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Brian, what is Allel??. J/K bro...I hope that you find a different provider.
    I hope that all is well at your new place....Still wanna do some fishing?.

Mark

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

sucks i was woundering where you were. comcast FTW!

fixed thread title.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

and now you are making excuses for your lack of post whoring....

amateur!!!!!!

5. jayj713

jayj713 Member

lol i don't like comcast that much either. I hear the real high-speed Bellsouth DSL is really good though.

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Bellsouth blows arse.....comcast or charter FTW

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

It must depend on how far you are away from the thingy, I have no problems with them now. when I stayed in a house I had "the bundle" I miss my direct tv but bellsouth was on some other line thing tha wasnt hi speed but thats what I was paying for. hi speed dsl is fast enough for right now until I get my own house.

8. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

comcast is $$$$$
    any good deals out there
    Im paying $60 for cable HS

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea def man! just lemme get settled in with school and stuff ill let ya know.

I have to go to my other house just to get internet! you guys freaking wait till i get my internet back up the whoreing will exceed its normal limits!

10. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

for both? mine is 115 for the digitalcable(nice box w/optical and hd out), uppgradepack(extra 50 channels), and 8mbs cable.

on a test i get 900k per second dl and 200k ul.

11. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i'm very happy with my dsl [bellsouth] been having it for 5 or more years more like when it really came out with it.. very very happy, unlike cable it gives full connection 24/7 doesnt lag out and never died on me..
    i have the same modem for alot of time and bellsouth just gave me a new one for free with eithernet :p

12. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i have become so desperate for internet i am using dial up till they fix my crap next week! bah!

13. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

I like my comcast....6meg speeds and in my area very few ppl get on at the same time as I do so I'm always downloading and surfing at full speed

14. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

You got it good cause when I had cable I was paying upwards of $200 and didnt have all the movie channels and it kept going out, my dsl is faster than my moms comcast. :nuts: