feedback doesn't work for me

Discussion in 'Meta' started by V_WRX, Feb 24, 2007.

1. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I'm trying to post feedback for a buyer in a transaction but it keeps saying that "The deal URL is invalid!". The url is the right one in the correct format: http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11749
    Why can't i submit the feedback?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works only without putting the transaction url

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I thought I had set it so that it wasnt necessary. Anyways, as Ive answered to the 1000 other threads posted last week we are experiencing some cookie issues and I am working them out as we speak.

I'm back in almost full health and eager to get the site 100% once more ;)

Also I am taking vbulletin theme submissions if anyone would like to see their theme on WRXAtlanta.com

3. Alex

Alright, technically it should be working with or without the URL.

Here are the conditions if you are curious...

Strict URL Checking? (Yes)
    If 'yes', then ensure that the hostname matches up with this forum and at least one of the two people in the deal was the person who created the thread. If set to 'no' then any url is allowed and only basic syntax will be checked. NOTE: This option works independent of the above setting. If they enter a URL then it is checked based on this option.

Valid Forums Only (14,15,16,17,38)
    This is to only allow threads from certain forum sections. (i.e. your FS/WTB). Obviously "Strict URL Checking" has to be set to 'yes' for this to have any effect. If a thread does not match up with this list, then it is considered not valid. This should be a comma separated list of your forumid(s), ex: 1,2,3,4 otherwise leave it blank (no text) to disable this check.

4. Alex

5. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

Awesome, thank you.