first time races my car

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Ok i know street raceing is bad. but..hold on let me say this first after the races i went drunk so im alot drunk right now.
    So on with the story.
    Anyways there was a blue VW gti or whatever there called runnin 20psi from a 40 roll hahah walked him 80 roll hahah again walked him. then a bmw m3 wanted some from about a 50 roll it was a close race but well i won hahah he ran out of gears and i was still pu;lling ... All in all what a great night. ok time to pass put

2. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

you were driving drunk? :ugh:

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

i think he was saying he raced some people, then got really drunk after

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

haha lets hope he was racing drunk that could be a bad idea...i cant really understand writing in beer language.

5. haha i dont remember posting this at all. No i was sober when i was raceing. Then went to a club with everyone after. I dont drive drunk muchless race drunk. Now i feel like a druinkn idiot i wonder what posted on the local boards.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Did you miss JTs post about drinking the night before? It's alright to make stupid drunk posts, in fact we actually encourage it.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I enjoy making drunk posts, its hillarious ;D

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Alex is one of those jovial happy drunks, "OMG I LOVE YOUUUUU GUYSSSS YOU ARE LIKE MY FAMILY HUGS!!!!" :)

9. hahaha..... Yea i posted crap on the local board. i guess after this one. All it says was "damn tonight was fun oh shit im gonna puke." Needless to say i dont remember that post either.