Forged Performance

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by trouble06, Jan 21, 2010.

1. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I'd like to share my experience with Forged Performance that I had lately and not one time but 4-5 times already.
    To begin my story, I had installed a complete twinscroll turbo setup done at Topseed last summer; I've been very happy to deal with Decker as he was able to match my budget without surprises. As for the tuning part and advices, my props goes to Scott. He took the time to tune my car even he was not happy on the performance of the turbo and tried to find the problem. After putting the car back on the lift they found the problems. Thumbs up for NOT giving up like other would have done( it's so easy to say "that's the way it is")
    After all the moves, I went to see Decker and Scott at Forged. They introduced me to everybody (all are very nice people and SMILE and say "HI" when they see you). They showed me around and were very excited about the shop. I went there a couple of times(since the shop is close to my house!!) just to ask questions, get quotes, have advices, always there to help.
    Yesterday, I went to the shop to ask questions(yes, again!) and 10 min later, I was on the rod with Scott for a quick road tune! I had no appointment, didn't call them before( I DO NOT recommend anyone to do the same, I felt a little bit embarrassed!). The reason for is I had a cracked header and I replaced it over the week end. The car was pushing a lot harder than before and wanted to ask Decker and Scott if I needed a re-tune and after explaining the parameters from the AP, they told me it was not safe for the car, so here we go on the road. 20 min later, we were done.
    I want to THANKS them( Decker, Scott, Sharrif, Sandy, Ryan and everyone in the shop) a lot and have to say that this is what I call CUSTOMER SERVICE; a VERY important thing to me as long as quality work.

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

good deal...

is your car urban grey metallic with front mount?

3. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Yup a good deal and yes this is my car!

4. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

thought so. I saw you guys on 120 loop Tuesday afternoon!

5. Decker@Forged

Decker@Forged Member

Thanks Karl!

You're a great customer and a delight to work with. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Can't wait until VIR next month :)

6. sharif@forged

sharif@forged Member

Good seeing you again Karl, and thank you for the kind words.

7. Jake

Jake Active Member

lol at first i was like, umm double post? cuz i only saw the green vendor names in my periphery and the same signatures.

but always good to hear positive praises about local businesses

8. trouble06

trouble06 Member

I thought it was you because of the tag!;)

9. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Can't wait to go the VIR!

10. trouble06

trouble06 Member

Another great experience at Forged! Thanks Scott!