Forum button?

Discussion in 'Meta' started by Demo24, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Demo24

Demo24 Member

It appears to have disappeared of the main page. Any ideas as to where it went? I found it useful, as I prefer to surf the entire forum index to see whats new instead of being sent to new topics automatically.

2. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

Hmm. . . what the. . . yeah your right nooooooooooooo where did you go my beloved Forum button

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Noticed that this am as well... Also for the last few weeks while logging on at work, if I sign in on the main page, its says thank you for logging in, then I click forums and I'm not logged in. I then have to sign again in the forums section to enjoy forum goodness... I have been just clicking on forums right away and then logging in but today no button!

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

^ +1

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

I don't think I've ever even looked at the front page other than the first time I signed in (I didn't really remember it). I just favorited the forums. However, it is actually pretty cool, but it would be a lot cooler if the link to the forums still existed :)

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

we'll be lookin into this

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I took it out, I thought it was extremely redundant considering you can click the main image up top & the main URL link above the nav bar. Ill stick it back in for ya though.

8. Demo24

Demo24 Member

ah, didnt know the banner was clickable.

9. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

yes i now know the secret ways:)