Forum button?

Discussion in 'Meta' started by jayj713, Apr 7, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I might be blind but, is there no way to get to the forums from the main page unless you click the "New Posts" button. Then going to the main board where it shows all of the different categories? I think it would be a little easier for new people or non members to get to the forums if there was a "Forums" button at the top.

2. gt9729b

gt9729b Member

The banner at the top should work.

3. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I agree, I didnt know to click the banner for a long time

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

their right the banner gets you to the forum page. but my sugestion is to bookmark http://www.wrxatlanta.com/forums/ that bypasses the first page and takes you to the forum page.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

You can also click the link in box which displays what section of the forum and such that you are in. I will add a forums link though to the nav.

6. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Whoa, i didn't know about the banner!
    But yah, i was just worrying(sp?) about the people who have never been here before:D

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

You should also see something like this on most pages...

WRXatlanta.com -- The South Eastern Subaru Owners Club > Welcome! > Site Bugs & Problems
    Forum button?

Click on the part you want for example: "Welcome" which will take you to that forum. It's pretty much the same for all v.blulletin sites.

8. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I didn't know for a good while that the banner was clickable.

9. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

thats sweet

10. You do realize the forum button on the main page...does not go to the forum...?

11. so now... how do you go back to the main page if you are already viewing forum? haha

just messing with you Alex ;)

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

What more do you want from me :wtc:

13. awwww hahahaha

14. Uh its still not fixed...