FRANKEN SCOUG v1.0 Coming Soon to a Speed Shop Near You!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by monk, Sep 3, 2005.

1. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

Do you sometimes find your self lying awake with the lights out at night pondering life's deeper questions? Questions like "why do i park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?" and "who do women love those fuzzy tops on toilette bowl seats?" of course let's not forget the ever burning question of "which tuner do i go to? scott or doug?".

Well... through the marvel of modern science, FlimFlam industries brings to you straight from the laboratory FRANKEN-SCOUG v1.0!

[​IMG]

Be the first 10 on your WRX board to order this amazing automaton and we'll send you a FREE inflatable sheep complete with instructions! For a Limited Time Only! Act Fast!

The most common side effects of frankenscoug are headache, facial flushing, and upset stomach. Less common are bluish or blurred vision, or being sensitive to light. These may occur for a short time.

In rare instances, men using frankenscoug reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to this product or to other factors. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop using frankenscoug, and call a doctor right away.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2005
  2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahahahahahah
    nice... hopefully amol will make one this weekend

3. Tray@topspeed

Tray@topspeed Member

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

lol, i'll do a better version next version, needless to say i was hanging out on a h.r. giger site when i was putting this together, i'll get something more "human" looking soon ;)