Freak

Discussion in 'General Community' started by BigBoosting, Jul 9, 2007.

1. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Ok...so I've been debating posting...After all, it had to be a trick of the light... I've been scowering the internet for pictures, information, anything. I can't be the only person who has seen this. So please someone tell me you've seen this and I'm not crazy.

On Peachtree/141 in Norcross at the intersection of 141 and Holcomb next to Publix and Target and Krystals... On my lunch break about two hours ago I think I saw either a WRX or STi...black and orange...with the word "FREAK" on the side. And it had rather large wings...Not a spoiler...wings...like bat wings coming out of the side of it, and a HUGE motor sticking out the hood of it...Like serious drag car motor.

Now, granted he was stopped at the light and I was turning a couple lanes over from him while moving, so it was blow-by and I saw him only for a second... but someone please tell me you have pics of this car.

I think I'm going crazy.

Thankee.

2. FACE

FACE Active Member

I think it is from a new energy drink company. I saw a dog. magnum with a fake blower this weekend. The name of the drink is Freek and the colors are black and orange...your not crazy bro...or sis I should say...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2007
  3. FACE

FACE Active Member

the orange flavor drink is pretty good though!

4. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

Awesome, I'm looking for a website or something now

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

ive been looking but haven't found any of their cars pics online yet. they do have a sight but its under construction. www.freek.com

6. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

LSD? acid? what is everyone on? lol

How about a wrxatl campout on that intersection? lol

7. FACE

FACE Active Member

i got a free t shirt for buying some of there drinks

8. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

Erica = teh FREAK!!!!

9. BigBoosting

BigBoosting Member

that's fo sho

10. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

hahhaah... yuh!

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I wonder how expensive that domain name was...

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

^^^yeah i bet..

13. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

put me down son!!!!:rofl:

14. t_wrx

t_wrx New Member

You do remember that they are using a WRX as a marketing vehicle....I'm going out on a limb here and saying they aren't too concerned with spending money :)

15. Freek

Heres a picture of a Magnum Freek car I saw today the quality isnt too good because I took them with my cell phone

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  16. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

omg. I have a feeling they fuglied the Subie up.

17. FACE

FACE Active Member

^^^yeah im sure they did too because these pics...thats the car i saw with the blower superglued to the hood...I feel bad for the suby but at least they bought a suby...poor thing:wtc: