Free MMORPG! Knight Online :bowdown:

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This game reminds me of Everquest pre-Kunark. If any of you played older EQ, you'd be familir with the graphics. they're not bad by any standed, but are about 2 years old. The good? This allows older machines to be able to play in the demanding MMORPG enviorment.

This game is 100% free and well written. The quests are somewhat lacking, but they're improving, group play is excellent and of course hack and slash is always amusing. The coolest part about this game is the fact that there are nation wars. In these wars, 120 player characters from each nation wage a battle on one another for control over a kingdom or such. There are castle sieges and so much more.

IGN has a decent review with the game's creators, check that out here . Also, the game is originally Japanese I believe and many of the people playing are from different countries. I rarely find myself in a group with anyone who's American, let alone from the western hemisphere. Personally, I enjoy that. If they speak english, it always means a different and interesting conversation.

Check out the offical site for screenshots and the client, http://www.knightonlineworld.com.

If you're interested in signing up, and would like to play on the server I'm on. You need to be El Morad (Human -- "Good") and join the Xigenon server (either 1 or 2).

Cheers! :wiggle:

2. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

Ima give this a try once i get the pc revamped here this weekend. Thx!

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..ill give it a whirl

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Finally got around to registering last week and played for a couple of hours. I'm WildRob on the Xigenon server.

I'm an El Morad big thug guy. I forget the actual name.

5. Alex

Oh, and the registration page does not work in FireFox.

6. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Well, since its free, I will probably DL it. So will we have a WRXAtlanta group night?

7. Alex

LOL, why not :)

8. Weapon

im in..unless it sucks :rofl:

9. CROSSeyed

CROSSeyed Member

How long does it take them to activate your account?

10. Weapon

thats what im saying..i registered on 10/27 with 2 different emails and still have not revieved an activation key

11. Alex

I dont know to be honest...everyone Ive known has got their registration except for you 2 and once other...*shrugs*

12. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I will try to dl it tonight....

13. Weapon

alex you register and see if u can get another password!! cause i astill aint got no password!!

14. RADON

RADON Member

15. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

i got this message when i clicked the link, think it's a comcast thing?
    (HTTP error 403)
    You are not authorized to view this page
    The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

16. Alex

invidia isnt working ?