Free Vista and/or Office 2007

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RADON, Nov 28, 2006.

1. RADON

RADON Member

2. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Make that STUPID crazy busy sites! I go to register and keep getting error messages.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2006
  3. RADON

RADON Member

Yeah, it takes a while. I finally got 3 d/l to watch and have left feedback on 2 so far.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Yep, I am on my second of the three...

5. Demo24

Demo24 Member

vista kinda sucks, but office rocks! So I guess if you want to risk it you can atleast get something good outta it.

6. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

is office 2007 full version?? or is it like trial?? or even hacked??

7. RADON

RADON Member

Mine shows...

Congratulations! You’ve completed the number of Webcasts required to receive a free, fully-licensed copy of Windows Vista Business. Once we’ve confirmed that you meet the eligibility requirements stated in the offer details below we will ship your gift within 6-8 weeks of the release to manufacturing of Windows Vista. While you’re waiting, why not check out additional Webcasts to further your skills?

8. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I can never get connected... dam it :(

9. BelvnAWD

"My Stuff" section says the same now. Lets see if I ever get anything...

10. BelvnAWD

Bump I actually received a copy of Vista in the mail today! Can't believe it....

11. Demo24

Demo24 Member

the question is, is it legit or just the disk? You can install it with out putting in the cd key, as for how long you can use it I dunno

12. BelvnAWD

Its a fully licensed copy complete with a key. I'll probably wait a few weeks to install it though. That way I don't f up my computer too much...