Friggin Great

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wrxin8or, Jun 7, 2005.

1. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Ok, so you guys know we have had all of this rain and lightning and such. Well today, a bigass bolt of lightning hits a tree right next to my house. Few minutes later go into my room and the laptop is totally fried :grr: :weaksauce :crying: :grr: :grr:

That combined with the fact if we keep having all this rain I will probably have to buy new tires....the back end just gets happy in all the rain and I cant help but let it ;)

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I thought you were gonna say the tree fell on your car...Laptop is gonna be a cheaper replacement at least :rolleyes:

3. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

I was worried my pc got the zap, it was acting flaky when i went home the other day. I turned it off on the way in tonight. Out of curiosity ^_^ what kinda laptop?

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i need new tires too... the current tires look good on the car but because of the camber, the inner edge which cant be seen clearly from the outside is completely bald... gonna replace these before the track day

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

Yeah thank god it wasnt the car...

But luckily, it might be covered under the warrenty that my school gave me for it *crosses fingers*

So today I get to drive up to Clemson, drop it off, and drive back here...YAY

Oh, BTW it is an IBM