Front bumper or front lip?

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by nuyorican718, Oct 20, 2014.

1. nuyorican718

nuyorican718 Member

Hello everyone,

Long time lurker here. Since I am nearly done with my MY04 build, Its time to start giving my DD/beater some love lol. Its a 97 Brighton and im debating whether I should stick with a Lip and VI bumper combo or replace the whole bumper. Just need some unneeded input to help sway my decision. IDK many other manufactures that make nice looking aero for subie that is not gaudy. if theres anything nicer pics are a plus. And im looking for new parts only. If its d/c and i can only buy used i wont bother. These are the only things that caught my attention so far

Chargespeed bumper

[​IMG]

OEM VI bumper with c-west lip

[​IMG]

Jun lip

[​IMG]

2. 02wrx84

02wrx84 Member

I like the lip in the middle on the oem bumper.

3. crazyazn

crazyazn I like naps Staff Member Supporting Member

it looks like that top setup, the chargespeed kit may be a widebody kit also, so that will escalate costs quickly should you choose that route.

In my opinion, I'm with 02wrx84, I like the middle pic out of those three. I think it has a nice balance of aggressiveness, but also doesn't feel like late 90's 'rice' styling.

4. 02wrx84

02wrx84 Member

I was thinkin the same thing about the top one looking to ricer.

5. nuyorican718

nuyorican718 Member

I presonally like the C-West best but what other tasteful aero that is still available?

6. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member