Front end is on

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Heres a few pics i took of the JDM front end. Car will be at the shop mon getting an all over paint job. Should look good as new fri or next mon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. N2BNLOW

N2BNLOW Member

Looks good , Im glad to see everything went well 4 ya.

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

damn. Looks good.

4. yep and now i have an intercooler sprayier of course hooked up to the windshield washer bottle but still works.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

cant wait to see it painted! looks great dude.

6. im glad its going in tomarrow cause i stare at the blue much longer it was about to get a color change. Also found the side marker lights 65.00 shipped. but i got to have them cant just have holes in the fenders

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

sweeeeet :bigthumb:

8. oucatch21

oucatch21 Member

jdm Tizyte

9. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

oooo baby! lookin sick man!

10. Droped it off at the shop today should have it back fri. be prepared for some pic whoreing. Got my hands on an 8mp camera thats suppose to take damn good night pics so theres gonna be hella pics comming soon. Hopefully ill make the cutoff date for the calendar.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's an amazing turnaround!

12. its a guy that dose all the show cars around here and im good friends with his brother. He knows i cant go long with out my car so i got bumped to the front of the line.

13. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Sweetness! Nice hookup!

14. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

If you can find a wagon washer bottle it has hookups for two water pumps so you can still have windshield squirters and have the other motor spray your intercooler.

That'll look nice when you get it all sprayed.