Funniest thing ever

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Ok so tonight i decided to drive down to biloxi and show my brother the damanage from the hurricane and my dream car drove up next to me and gave it alittle jump at a red light. I was he he nuts this aint gonna happed well anyways i decided to go ahead and do it up to 3rd gear cause cops are bad and 3rd gear would be around the speed limit. So the light drops green and the Brand new Is300 takes off i jump out like 2 cars on him and then let off once i hit 3rd he flys by like a bat out of hell and just 2 seconds later good old biloxi Police department pass him up and cut a u turn and go fling past me and pull him over.i know its not funny for him but i laughed so damn hard i had to stop the car. Oh well figured id share my funny night in hell i mena biloxi.

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i had a similar situation happen to me on 75S near barrett pkwy... a firebird tried to get me to race and he got pulled over... i couldnt stop laughing

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

good stuff

4. i really need to start carring my video camera around. that would of been a great video for my collection.