Funny Pic

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

2. married05gt

married05gt starting over

that is awsome at first I thought they were all three pulled over but then I saw that the sti is a cop car:bowdown:
    thats bad ass:cool:

3. ScoobyMike

ScoobyMike OG Mod

very funny

4. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I would think that the cop car would be more effective without the lights on the top, think about it, he pulls up next to a ricer, revs the engine twice, the light changes and they both take off, once the ricer passes the speed limit, the lights in the grill of the STi start flashing and bingo, a ticket for the cop to make his quota.

Wonder where that pic was taken. I would love to see a cop driving an undercover STi. You know that none of us would get pulled over.

5. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

True about the no lights on the roof, but if a cop revs his engine at a stop light and you race him, you're 90% sure of getting off the charge for entrapment (you wouldn't have done it had the cop not enticed you to do it).

Craig

6. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I agree, but not everybody knows about Entrapment so if the cop was lucky, they could still give the ticket and be all good. Us smart people would know to challenge the ticket and therfore get off clean.

7. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

There's no out running a cop in a hooked up STi.

Unless you can dive really really really well and your car is insanely hooked up.

I like the cop cars that stick out like a sore thumb!

-drums

8. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...