Funny

Discussion in 'Peanut Gallery' started by techlord, Feb 18, 2008.

1. techlord

techlord Active Member

I got this in an email and thought it was funny, sorry if it is a repost.

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers a question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. The Senator asks him what his name is.

"Rickie," the boy replies.

"And what is your question, Rickie?"

"I have three questions:

"First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

"Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

"Third - whatever happened to all those things you took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kids that they will continue after recess.

When they resume, Hillary says, "Okay, where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up. Hillary points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Eddie."

"And what is your question, Eddie?"

"I have five questions:

"First - whatever happened to the medical health care plan you were paid to develop during your husband's eight years in the office as President?

"Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?

"Third - whatever happened t o all those things you took when you left the White House?

"Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?

"Fifth - Where's Rickie?"

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  2. thats funny.

3. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

4. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

5. WJM

WJM Banned

I'm sure thats all true.

6. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

Why is Hilary Clinton so ugly?

Because her father is Janet Reno

7. scoobaru

scoobaru Active Member

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

haha that's funny...ill print that joke out and put it under the picture I had taken w/ her like 8 years ago....haha