G2G-Pleasent Hill Rd @ 11:00pm

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by WrxCrazy, Apr 5, 2007.

1. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

Yes offically right.
    this saturday april 07 2007
    at 11:00pm
    hope to see some of you guys...

2. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

I will try and go, but lets meet off to the side where we can all park together

3. V_WRX

V_WRX Member

I'll try to make it, man.

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I'll swing by after I get out of the restauraunt....may be a little earlier than that though...but haven't seen the Gwinnett crew in a while so....

5. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

i go up around 10:00

6. AlmostFast

AlmostFast New Member

what part of pleasant hill rd?

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

BP right near 85 I'm assuming

8. AlmostFast

AlmostFast New Member

Ok, wasn't sure. thanks.

9. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Man, It's cool that the Gwinnett peeps are starting to do the BP gig again...great times to be had by all...How are you doing Shady?. Have fun guys...

Mark

10. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

ahhh i dont like that BP.. ive done got one loitering ticket for being up there... and the cops like said if i get a second on up there imm ya i dont want to talk about what they said would happen heh.. so whats going down up there? maybe ill risk it

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  11. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:wtc: dang I will still be out of town my job is screwin me on gettin home. but hopfully i will make it to the next one.

12. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

its going to be cold!!!!!

13. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

isnt that parking lot kinda small for a g2g? its kinda hard to get in and out when its crowded.

14. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

now everybody meets behind the bp, there is a huge parking lot and the cops don't say anything till after 12:00

15. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I might show up around 10:15 and stay till 10:45 in my quiktrip uniform. I have work at 11pm (I work off PleasentDALE) and since it's on the way I might as well stop by. (and i'll be in a mostly blue 91 civic hatch with rims !! and a black front right fender)

16. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

hey mark and everyone eles.. btw we will meet at the parking lot right beside the petco one so we all can stick together..look for a blue wrx with evil inside signage on the front hood..also i would like to thank everyone who will show up in advance and trust me if u stick around where we will stay at, u wont get a ticket..also no showing off your cars when entering the parking lot that will cause others to say dumbthings and increses your chances to get a ticket.. thanks all and i will see you guys up there at 11:00 pm sharp

17. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Fareed, let me know when you want you Michief DVD's back....:coolugh:

18. ill try to stop by after work..

19. WJM

WJM Banned

Thats WAY too far from my house....LOL

20. jakeisajedi

jakeisajedi Member

I might can make it.

21. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

im gonna try to make it out tonite with a friend in his SC cobalt

22. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

i'll be there.......

23. 4sevens

4sevens Member

I was there. met juan and david.
    it was too cold though

24. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

so we are going to meet off to side where everyone else isn't

25. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

sounds like a good idea.....hey u wanna meet me at QT on 20.....right there & roll down?

26. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

Hey Nitro - what time you guys gonna meet at QT? Me and a friend might be interested in meeting you guys there and headin out...

Gimme a call and let me know in case I miss this threat - 770.289.4352

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  27. schneid

schneid Member

nitro you have pm

28. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

aigh't got the #...i'll hit u up.......her's mine 678-754-4995....bout to leave in 5 min....let's say 10:15

29. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

i ain't gonna make it

30. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

too fu%#@g cold

31. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am missing the cold weather...It hasn't dipped below 58 degrees since I have been here.....LOL...

Mark

32. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

great seeing & chillin with u guys who showed up.............talk about repping the subies:bowdown: nothing but compliments while i was walking around & saying wassup.........always a plus too for organization & uniqueness:coolugh: holla @ me.

33. calmnothing

calmnothing Shlimp Flied Lice Supporting Member

Yeah I woulda made it but i was working =(

34. Kolgoth

Kolgoth Supporting Member

Yeah - we definitely were the #1 car out there tonight - looking great! It was nice meeting some more of you guys. Some of you should come out to Papadaeux's and do the mudbug thing w/ us!

See you guys again soon.

35. Intrigue2727

Intrigue2727 Member

had a good time it was damn cold though

36. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

heh i was in the back sti that left when the cop cam rolling thru... i dont need to find out what happens when you get a second loitering ticket in the same location..

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  37. :( man i got off work @ 1am, i was to tired... plus it was way to cold. maybe next time, glad yall had a good time

38. 1SICKLEX

1SICKLEX Member

It was cold last night! Ya'll are dedicated!

39. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

it was cold and it was freezeing for me but as it turned out it was a great meet, finally met nitro and some of my buddys scott and everyone eles had fun until my hands were num when i went back to my car and couldnt feel it till i went back home, talk about cold.. also great meet maybe we can do this when it's not cold out there.. thanks for all who came..

40. schneid

schneid Member

good stuff, nice seeing everyone out there

41. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Member

Wish I could've came but I didn't get outta work til 11 and I was sooooooooooooo tired.
    Is this gonna be a weekly thing or just a 1 time deal?
    Cuz I'd definitely plan to come anyway after work (if I work late next Sat)

42. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

we can make another one next week if you guys are for it?? let me know..
    also i do this every month around 1st saturday or last saturday so just look for my posts saying g2g:- pleasant hill rd behind bp.

43. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

u know i'll swing through:wavey:

44. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

we can make another one next week if you guys are for it?? let me know..
    also i do this every month around 1st saturday or last saturday so just look for my posts saying g2g:- pleasant hill rd behind bp.

I'm in I shold have my ride back in two days :sx:.

45. ^tyrant^

^tyrant^ New Member

i dont think i will be coming to these anymore... i realy dont want to risk getting a second loitering ticket

46. if yall meet up this Sat. ill roll up there this time.

47. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I have been to numerous of these and have no clue how you got a ticket...if the cops roll through, listen to them if they tell you to leave....scoop up your boys and get some eats or go your separate ways....not sure how you would ever recieve a ticket...:ugh: ....the cops are always very cooperative, they don't want to waste their time....