GA Tech just got a little less fun...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BelvnAWD, Oct 12, 2005.

1. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

2. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

He's a cutie, LOL!

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

gas him!!!

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

Well, i guess we wont be seeing any fireworks go off on bobby dodd and techwood out of our windows anymore. Or those AJC newspaper boxes being blown up at night at 4 in the morning while we sleep. Sad times we live in when college shenanegans have felony charges attached to them.

With this class of felony, i think D from what i googled, in georgia legislature, there's a minimum 1 yr prison sentence, max 10. A few dry ice soda bombs is a horrible reason to turn him over to the police, even if the janitor got a "bruised eardrum" or whatever. The media proclaims "terrorist act!", and they want a f***ing witchhunt...total bs.

5. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Really, total BS? No offense, but how do you figure? Is it total BS that the City of Atlanta expended quite a bit of manpower, money and time dealing with this idiots "soda bomb?" What if (and this happens alot more than you might think) the services of those response personnel had been needed for real somewhere else. What if someone had been injured or killed because they were there dealing with this morons "prank" rather than at the other real event? What if that someone had been someone you loved or cared about? Would you still think its total BS? People need to realize we are in an era where the next thing to happen could be a real event. An 18 y/o should have better decision making skills than to throw explosives, no matter how small, out of his window. I would think this is especially true at Tech which prides itself on being a school for the above average student. Sorry man, but this dude is gonna get off easier than he probably should deserve....

6. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

gas him? :roflwtf:

that guy is kinda trashy looking. Hes a retard for doing that crap.

7. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

This reminds me of a song....

8. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

Is he more stupid for making/throwing soda bombs, or for turning himself in?

I don't think he expected a year of jail time lol/ :rofl:

9. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

Yeah. Its over kill ,but seems that anything in regards to bomb is being associated with terrorism lol..