Geisha

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by bluetwo, Mar 29, 2006.

1. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I watched the movie "Memiors of Geisha" with a chick friend last night.

It was definitely a chick sort of flick so I wouldn't recommend it for a guys night but it wasn't too bad since the friend is pretty hot.

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Lol, nice.

3. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Sounds kind of like watching Gilmore Girls with the Mrs.

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea my wife read the book a few years ago. I have absolutely no interest in this movie..Im glad your friend was hot though :wiggle:

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

almost anything is cool with a hot lady friend ;)

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Yeah I went and saw this in the theatre with my girl and I actually liked it...the asian chick is super hot...nice cinematography...

7. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

my girl want to see this. se i luv me some kung fu but lately she has tried to turn that into all these high color drama fu flix (crouching tiger, house of daggers, hero). and those are ok cause they do some fighting but i dont know about no fighting at all. i guess i might as well suck it up and see it already.

8. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

It is actually a pretty good movie. I have to agree with ILL, that I enjoyed it.

9. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

i love that movie. it is definitly a chick flick..

10. Demo24

Demo24 Member

ironically i watched it last night as well. Didn't think it was terrible. Did help things that the main "geisha" was hot :)

11. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Hey moose, Gilmore girls rocks and I don't care who knows!!!!! You know you like it!(also watching it with a hot chick....so maybe I'm biased)