Gentlemens Club Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Eco Auto Clean, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Just a question for those you that go hit the strip clubs here and there. Has anyone ever heard country music being played in a strip club??? I know this is an odd question but its one that I'd like to have your thoughts on....what do you think about country music being played in a strip club..? not like the whole time just here and there...

2. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

ive heard it...and it was kinda strange, but i guess once in a while it can be ok

3. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Never have. I think it would very strange, I just think it is to slow. And there would be to much talking and not enough dancing.

4. Eco Auto Clean

I hope all other responses are like these..lol...ya I'm not big on country music..I can tolerate it, just not at a strip club..

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Well I only have experience with the Cheetah, and I can say I was surprised at the array of music they played, I don't believe I've heard a country song there.

6. BKiller

BKiller Active Member

Only when her outfit matches the music..

7. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

yeah, if there is a theme with the stripper, then I can see it...otherwise, I dunno of any 'country' song that you can strip to....

country-pop like Carrie Underwood MAYBE, but not Travis Tritt

:rofl:

8. FACE

FACE Active Member

I have never been to a stip club but dont think I would be listening to the music.....

9. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

Damn man...what's that rock you've been hiding under!?

10. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

How about "Lets Get drunk and Screw" by Jimmy Buffet.

11. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

The times country music is played at the clubs that I have been too was due to the lack of "nonimal gratuity" to the dancers, lol

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I dont think country would be as weird as hearing "Lovesong" by the Cure at a strip club. Most of the time I always just hear nu-metal, shitty rock, and even worse rap.

13. JDM

JDM Member

Went to a strip club in Jacksonville, FL that played country music. Music was weird but it was one of the best clubs I have ever been to, so I got over it.

14. Eco Auto Clean

JDM....versus which clubs in atl....just curious?

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

Some clubs have the girl(s) getting on-stage pick the song. A friend of mine wanted a particular song played and the DJ said he'd have to ask a girl to request it.

16. Eco Auto Clean

that's cuz that dj sucked at life..lol...maybe have to wait for a girl w/ that particular genre..but not wait for her to request for a particular song.... Many clubs use a computer system where it would certain play list's for each girl..talk about repetitive and boring.. just my .02

17. sti-mike

sti-mike Member

Boo NO I have herd it once over at the Pink Pony and it was to slow and Booo

18. WJM

WJM Banned

I *HATE* country music. There are only about 2~3 songs I like...the rest should DIAF.

However, of the few strip joints I went to, there did play country songs at the frequency of about 1 out of every 10~20 songs. Sometimes a little more often, sometimes ALOT LESS often.

There are some girls that have a 'country theme' to them, so they go on stage and country plays. There's this one smokin' girl at Baby Dolls in Topeka that has the country theme going...but most of the time she didnt have country playing while she was working it, at least the last time I was there in '05.

If you walk into some places in the 'deep south' all they will play is country.

19. gt9729b

gt9729b Member

Hey, I'm planning a bachelor party for my brother in Jacksonville and haven't been able to dig up much about strip clubs in the area. From what I've seen it looks like Gold Club or Caesar's may be the way to go. What's the name of the place that you referred to above?