Georgia State...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jonnyboy0150, Nov 7, 2005.

1. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

Ok, lets hear some rants and raves about the school. Id just like to hear your likes and dislikes about it. I am considering going there next fall. Thanks for any input!!

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

lot of hot chicks :bigthumb:

then again, i go to tech so ANY girl is hot :keke:

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea^^^ milo knows haha......

its a great school alot of my buddies have left otehr universities for it. Plus its in the middle of everyone if you wanna commute. my pops graduated there.

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

More girls than guys. Decent busines school. Campus is literally Downtown. That's all I know.

5. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

Cool, cool! I plan on being there for a year or two at the most, and then transfer to georgia tech. The problem is i dont have the grades to get into tech directly. So in the mean time i wanna go to a respectable school (preferrably downtown) and get 30 core credits I need to transfer into georgia tech.

6. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

It's a good school, from what I gather. My wife's doing a masters program there right now. I'm doing core classes at GPC myself, and will probably transfer them to Southern Polytech.

7. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

um. i go to state. and its.... okay. not that exciting. if u go, just live downtown. commuting SUCKS!! maybe thats why i dont like it so much.

8. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

You probably don't have "hot chicks" as a requirement for a school though :rofl:

9. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

LOL, your probably right!

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

most people that transfer to tech go to southern poly bc its just as good as a school.

11. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I like it here at State. I'm living downtown though, so no commute. I don't even drive to school. It's got one of the better business schools in the country. The master's program here is really good for business. Of course, that probably doesn't matter for you if you're trying to get into Tech.