Georgia vs Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jt money, Nov 23, 2005.

1. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

as a gator i already hate georgia. so im for tech all the way. if we could do it so can you! :cool: if your a member of ia please vote over here and lets blow this poll up. i know all the techies wanna represent!

Georgia vs Georgia Tech Poll

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

To hell with Ga :)

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Piss on em

This'll be a good matchup this year.

4. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

It will be a good matchup IF the good Reggie Ball comes out to play. If he decides to play a UVA game again we're finished. That goes for the entire team though, not just him.

-Craig has hung out with Reggie at his fraternity house
    Eddie (Center) is my hero! lol

5. married05gt

married05gt starting over

easy cowboy.

You know the miami game was all luck. The dawgs are going to rip tech a new asshole. :wiggle:

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

7. married05gt

I must say that was a hell of a Def. Game. Tech played a hell of a game but the dogs had thier # this year. Maybe if tech had some bigger lineman they could have done better. GO DAWGS

8. married05gt

maybe next year you guys will have a real team

9. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

*cough* outback bowl *cough*, have fun in tampa after ya'll lose next week! tiger bait :p

10. dlowman

dlowman Member

Speaking of Gators did you see the ass whooping we put on the semi-holes? :)

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

definitely a good game... after the last interception i knew we were done...

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Great game, well matched. Tech had a chance at tying it up but instead of running so close to the inzone they decided to throw...an interception :weaksauce:

Great game, but I did NOT enjoy sobering up throughout it.

13. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

all i know is i was so pissed i was pullin for tech all the way! but it was a battle of the 2 worst QB's in the history of college football so i expected a lot of turnovers and stuff. The refs sucked to! lets review every play! including a pass interference call thats not reviewable! o well stilll a good game!

14. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I was so drunk that 15 minutes into the game my gf had to take me back to my dorm room so I could sleep. woke up at midnight and went back out, though it was a sad night.

Craig

15. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i had 20 bucks on my Dawgs! yeah buddy!

16. married05gt

I will have to strongly disagree. Both querter backs are good and DJ is the #1 qb in the SEC. Alot of people do not understand whet a def. game is and this was one of those games.

17. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i agree with you john both are good quarterbacks. brain can be very critical on th qb possition.lol but to say shockley is the best in the sec? dont forget about Jay Cutler from vandy. both dj and him will be first round picks. check out the stats below.

Jay Cutler

D.J. Shockley

also heres the link to the All-SEC Team sight. if dj is so good why is leak in the qb spot? also dj didnt even make the Top 30 SEC Players list either.

heres the real Top Quarterbacks in the sec
    1. Chris Leak, Florida
    2. Jay Cutler, Vandy
    3. Erik Ainge, Tenn.
    4. Brodie Croyle, Bama
    5. D.J. Shockley, Georgia

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  18. married05gt

My bad JT, Prior to the tech game DJ was leading the sec in pass %. I was mistaking that for them meaning the best overall. Cant wait till the sec championships.

19. Trey

Trey Active Member

Let me correct you sir... ;)

this weekend will be an interesting game for sure...

Straight from the SEC website

20. married05gt

dammit all thes stats are f=ing me up. Not % but passing EFF.sorry