Getting Tuned in ATL - Anyone with spare room?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BigDRex, May 2, 2006.

1. BigDRex

BigDRex New Member

[Cross-posted from Nasioc]
    I'm getting tuned Monday morning May 8th by Scott Siegel at SOG. I'll be driving down Sunday afternoon from Myrtle Beach. Anyone got spare room that my wife and I can stay on Sunday night? Anywhere is cool and I'll treat whomever to a nice dinner Sunday night.

My mods for the tune.
    VF34
    Walbro
    Pinks
    TurboXS Steathback
    Prodrive oval tip
    SMC 50/50 meth/water
    Ebay TMIC
    Accessport

Anyone guess what I'll put down?

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

295.3 WHP and 321 Ft. Lbs. :sx:

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

glad you made your way over here

4. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Yeah guys let Daniel and the wifey crash somewhere. He's the one that got me hooked into the Subie scene (first WRX owner in the MB area!) and he's a stand up guy!

Also can anyone recommend any decent hotels that may be close by SOG that isn't a dump and that Daniel won't have to worry about his car getting tampered with?

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Are there any hotels even close to SOG?

6. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I know there were a few that Scott pulled into to jump on the wireless service when I first got tuned but I dunno where they were exactly? Milo was with us so maybe he remembers?

7. KingofSiam

KingofSiam Member

edit: 300 whp, 290 wtq

Just tossin it out there.

Seriously though I don't think he could fit in my dorm.

Last edited: May 2, 2006
  8. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i wish i had an extra room, but there are a few around the mall. marriot on the other side of 85 on pleasant hill. and there are a few places down the street from chipotle too

9. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Yeah no room in my apartment....it's crazy small but there are TONS of hotels in the area for sure....Pleasant Hill has a few, Sugarloaf has a couple, both very close to SOG

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Bluetwo's predictions are close to mine. Keep in mind this is a VF34 with a HUGE TMIC and meth injection. Guy I know with STi TMIC and supporting mods pulled 284 hp and 260 tq with no meth injection.

So my guess was 315 tq, 300 hp with really quick spool like 22 psi at 3100 rpms.

11. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

eh, I'd offer you a place to stay here, but I'm on the complete other side of town. If you don't mind driving, I've got the space.

Good luck with your tune. Post up numbers if you get it dyno'd. I'm sure the butt-dyno will show a big increase.

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my parents r in town so my place is overbooked... sorry :(

13. soobaroo227

soobaroo227 Member

I've got a spare room in my apartment. Only thing is I'm in downtown Atlanta, so it'll still be like a 45 minute drive to SOG.

14. flip

flip Member

I would have one but i just found a room mate (luckily!!). I've got a couple of couches but i'm sure you and your wife don't want to sleep on a couch ;). Good luck!

15. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I live in a big empty house near SOG. Did you get your tune taken care of?

16. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

He got his tune taken care of. From what I understand they pretty much maxed that VF34 out! I haven't really talked to him yet this morning as he's busy at work here.

17. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Good looking car -- I saw it while I was picking up the Merk from Scott. Think they found a boost leak but got it figured out.