getting tuned tomorrow

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by scuby drew, Nov 7, 2005.

1. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

well scott had a bmw owner back out of their dyno runs tomorrow so i am getting ecutek tomorrow at sog. we are going to start around 9 am

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

enjoy... sorry, i wont be able to make it :(... but im sure u will be happy with the results

3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i might try to stop by...had some questions for the service guys....i'll give ya call before and see if your still there...

4. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

did you fix your exhaust leak??? don't u need extra cooling for your engine?? :naughty: :naughty:

5. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

drew....how did it go?....sorry i didn't a chance to get up there before work....

6. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

congrats man, how does it feel

7. scuby drew

well today i bought a new car...well for 850 my car feels like a completely new car. it is awesome scott did a great job and tomorrow he is going to finish setting up my data monitor. ecutek owns all

8. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

sounds good man, now go do some brake torque launches :bigthumb:

9. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

Yeah you can build boost while power braking! I did it in my moms LGT, lol!! Just dont tell my mom that :hsnono:

10. scuby drew

yea, scott was showing me that, its fun but i hear it does wonders for the tranny

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad everything went smoothly, how's the RFL treating ya?

12. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

HAHA, i dunno, the torque converter takes all the abuse and all it does is heat up. I think itll be ok as long as you dont do it for more than 5 or 10 seconds. Then give it a few minutes for the tranny fluid to cool back down.

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

what u talking about... the 4EAT is virtually unbreakable :D

14. scuby drew

the rfl is crazy loud and i had a 3 in connector pipe made that is not resonated so it is crazy loud and makes your head want to explode through certain rpm's. i think scott got kind of tired of it after an hour or two yesterday.

15. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

haha yeah.

Brake-torque launces are even more fun when launching under full boost@4K rpm and spinning all 4 tires.

16. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

awesome :bigthumb:

17. jonnyboy0150

jonnyboy0150 Member

I saw you two driving around today!! Howd you like that E500??? LOL