Gifted Musicians

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bug-Rex, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

I know there are some on here who play guitar. I just want to know who.

I play mostly electric and some acoustic. On the electric I play blues for the most part. I love blues solos. I'm inspired by B.B. King, John Mayer, Eric Clapton, and many more. On the acoustic, its just covers of songs I like. Iv'e been playing for about 8 years.

Iv'e also been playing the piano for 15 years off and on, and the drums for my whole life.

Who else is musically-inclined on here? Who is your inspiration?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. Deke

Deke Active Member

I started playing the piano when I was 9 or 10. I took lessons for about 6 years or so and have played on and off on my own since then. I played trombone in band for 7 years in middle school and high school. I picked up guitar around the time I stopped taking piano lessons. That's been my main instrument for the last 6 or 7 years. I mainly just play acoustic, and mainly covers.

3. XanRules

XanRules Active Member

I'm a bass player and vocalist by trade, but I also took piano for 8 years. I play most stringed instruments with some proficiency.

4. flat4ever666

flat4ever666 Member

5. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

Sax....Tenor that is, but I can do alto, bari, and soprano.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Baritone/euphonium is my main instrument and I've been playing for 14 yrs. I'm pretty good at trombone and tuba and can pick up trumpet within a few hours of practice. I mainly just played in symphonic bands for my whole time in band but played trombone in a jazz band in HS and jam on it with friends occasionally nowadays.