Godsmack

Discussion in 'Music' started by bigb996, Apr 25, 2006.

1. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

new godsmack came out today does anyone have it? One of my fav bands that i want to see in concert so bad but they are only in canada right now. Just curious how the new cd is.

2. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I needed some good news. That will be a CD to grace the sub this week! One of the few bands that gets my attention these days but I'm old:)

3. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

That is one bad ass cd, I drove about 30 minutes out of my way just jamming; pure metal served up cold and heavy!

4. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

is it as good as the others?

5. blustreak

blustreak New Member

I was blessed with the ultimate backstage pass from them. But this was like five years ago. I got to ride in their tour bus from the radio station to the concert and back. We also had front row tickets. Bands that I also like, Puddle of Mudd and Deftones opened for them. We got to hang out with them like 2 hours before the concert. That was the best concert I've ever been to. I still have the poster they signed and the pass signed. This was in ABQ, New Mexico. So Godsmack is definitely worth going to, Sully is short like me, i'm 5'3. But he can rock.

6. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Yes it is as consistent as fine dining....I'm impressed!

7. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

NO WAY! dude you are so lucky that would be bad as hell!