Going to Iraq in January

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Aug 2, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

thats right boys...heading to Kirkuk this Jan for a 120 day deployment. i'll try and take a week or two of leave in route so i could hang out in ATL for a bit. after that i'll be heading back to Guam for just enough time to outprocess the base and head back to ATL for my recruiting assignment there. as some of you know i'm in the air force, so i won't be in harms way...i hope.lol well see ya'll soon i hope!

shane

2. blustreak

blustreak New Member

Well when you are there....Just keep in mind all the things you have back home to motivate you. Like family, your wife and your STi...am I right??

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

yes, yes....FAMILY/WIFE first...cars come and go. but yeah also the STi.

4. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Suxzors man! We were looking forward to having you back over here and hangin out with us. Well, at least it is a shorter deployment. Be safe!

5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

yeah... dude... u need to come back and sport the wrxatlanta stickers on ur car

6. Thank you for defending our country and making it the great nation that it is.

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

It'll be great to have you back but also so very sad to see you leave once again. At least, once you get back from the deployment you'll have the remainder of the new year to be back chillin in the Atl with all of us.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

^^^^^^

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

I dont think I could have said it better myself

Hey, maybe you can meet up with Tom, he will be there too

10. blustreak

blustreak New Member

hey thanks for the support guys! being air force...i'll be fightin the fight but not like how the Army or the Marines do it. i give it up to them for what they do out there. i'm hoping to take some leave before I go so i'll see ya'll soon enough.;) thanks again.

edit...this is my wifes sig. oops.

shane