Going to SOG

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by savsuby, Dec 14, 2006.

1. savsuby

savsuby Member

I will be getting my sway bars put on Friday on the 15. Will the sway bars make a big difference.

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i hear they reduce body roll quite a bit

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

For Gods sake, don't pay someone to put sways on!!!! I'm mechanicaly retarded and I put front/back sways + endlinks on in 2 hours! If you have ramps and a set of sockets your all set. I'm sure someone on here can help you and there's an install day coming up... And yes, sways are an awesome mod on a WRX.........

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Save yourself some green. There's an install day coming up on the 30th of December where you can learn how to install it yourself with the aid of a few WRXatlanta members at your side.

Cheers,

5. flip

flip Member

ditto... If you can put together a desk you buy at walmart you can do sway bars...

6. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

+1 install them yourself with friends, and yes they make a huge difference on the wrx-worth every penny.

7. Hazzard

Hazzard Member

dude, you know i am always up for helpin' people out with installs.
    give me a call and we will get it done this weekend.

-Ben

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

Dude, let Will install them, Will has a little Will on the way, hes going to need the money.

Matt

9. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

hahahaha

10. savsuby

savsuby Member

I know that I can put them on. Me and my girlfriend just want to go to Atlanta this weekend to get out of town and she is paying for them. I wish I could go to the install day but I cant.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I think from the response in this thread there is more than likely someone in your area who would be willing to lend you a hand before or after the install day.

12. savsuby

savsuby Member

There are alot of people that said that they would help me. I am thankful to have friends to help me. I am sorry that I sound lazy but I work 6 days a week on 2nd shift and I just dont have the time.

13. Strayen

Strayen Active Member

I'll see you up there Tomorrow then cause i'm going there to have the car checked to make sure everything went well the first 1k miles and also to change to full synthetic.