Good day

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, May 19, 2006.

1. Well yesterday was a good day i get a call fromthe wife to be and my ECU is sitting in the living room. YAY 75$ much much better then 300+$ then im on my way home from the gym and the 30 second to mars song came on the raido and i wasnt sure of the song but liked the sound of it So i called the station and hes like Yea thats 30 seconds to mars and the song name is the kill. I was like ok cool i seen that they were comming to New orleans on your site he then asked my name and age, I tell him and he says ok you have VIP passes to there show sat night at the house of blues in New Orleans. So i get my new ECU and i get to take a trip to New Orleans tomorrow night for what i thik well be a good show....all in all a good day

2. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Nice. I'm hoping I'll get off a little early today.

3. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

Sweet....

About time you had some good luck thrown your way.

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Hey pEd. You mind if I hit you up on Saturday sometime?

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  5. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

wow 30s2mars is awsome! there new cd rocks.......enjoy the show man!

6. Yea i just got done listing to the whole thing. Its gonna be hella cool get to meet the band and everything so im going to have to bring my camera well a small camera.

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

agreed

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Glad to hear things have moved upbeat. Oh yeah, and 30 Seconds to Mars is my current ringtone :)

9. Yea im getting pretty damn excited about tomorrow night. I think we are going to take the wrx over shes been sitting to long.

10. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

hmmmm.....

might not want to push the luck thing there :hs:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

glad everyone has a good luck going around i'm still waiting for mine..

12. yea it might get stolen.......

Good luck went bad. Fixed the harness today put in the new ecu and took her for a ride felt good seeing her running almost made me not want to get rid of her. Well i turned on my windshield wipers and car dies so i get it back to the house pull out the ECU and guess what same damn thing. SO im now over it. im takeing it to a shop having them fix it and then i dont know what ill do after that.

Last edited: May 20, 2006