Good Eating in Midtown

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Apr 6, 2006.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

went to this place called 'the real chow baby' (http://www.therealchowbaby.com/)... sorta like a mongolian grill but much better than any i have ever been too... chill ambiance, great food and a super gorgeous waitress made my evening

its located between 10th and 11th on howell mill, a block away from club compound... and here's the best part... if u eat there on thursday, friday or saturday, u can take ur receipt to compound and get free entry :bigthumb:

2. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

A friend has been telling me I need to try it some time. We always seem to end up at the Vortex though :)

There is this one waitress...let's just say you know how girls have FMBs (f*ck me boots) she has the FMeyes.

But yeah I'll definitely have to try it sometime now.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2006
  4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

u can say fuck... as long as its not in a derogatory manner ;)

5. Deke

Deke Active Member

Fuck fuck fuck, Yay!

Alright, for some reason I didn't feel right there. To much time on other forums that would change "fuck" to "screw" and the such...and that just wouldn't make sense.

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

or you get the filtered crap... @#$%

one of the other boards i frequent changes fuck to LOUD NOISES. it's funny when to read it in posts. ie... "i was LOUD NOISES ing my girlfriend the other day" at first i was like what the LOUD NOISES. then my LOUD NOISES ing slow brain started working.

*okay end of the LOUD NOISES ing thread jack*

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I've driven past the place a couple of times. I'll have to go check it out sometime soon.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

never heard of it, lets go check out that iranian ;)

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea maybe we can do lunch :rolleyes:

10. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Oooohhhh, I am downtown again for my job. When is the next(first?) downtown lunch G2G?

11. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

LOL!