Good experience at Atlanta Classic

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by mazeroth, Sep 25, 2006.

1. mazeroth

mazeroth New Member

My brother has been trying to decide on a car for the last month or two without much luck. He's being going back and forth between the STi, Evo, bmw 335i, and his favorite but unpractical - the 3000gt vr4. I thought it would help to let him drive around in my car for a couple days so we traded cars and it worked. After a day or two of driving around in my 05 STi w/ 450whp he decided that he would enjoying owning one.

We went to Classic and talked to CR and finally got to meet Shane. They were both extremely helpful. They both worked us and gave us a good deal and we ended up driving off the lot with a brand new shiny white 06 STi for my brother.

Overall it was a pleasant experience. It didn't take as long as I thought and no one was rushing the process even though it was a bit past closing time. This is the third car we buy from them and will probably go back again in the future. The only issue was the car only had a 1/4 tank of gas when we left but CR told us to go back the next day and they filled the tank. Now my brother is trying to find any excuse to put miles in the car and brake it in to start having some fun with it.

2. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

I bought my STI from CR/Shane as well and had a good experience.... Looks like a lot of improvements have been made. We'll have to see if their service department has improved as well, hopefully my car will remain trouble free and I won't be the one to find out :)

3. Mr. H

Mr. H New Member

Hey guys... I appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts about Classic. Like I said before, if you ever need anything please let me know. We really do try to make your car buying experience as easy as possible...and remember, when you come in for service, let me know so I can go the extra step to make sure that your expectations are not only met, but exceeded.

Again, thanks a lot!

Shane and C.R.

4. scooby_snacks

scooby_snacks Active Member

good to hear, it'll be nice having a more local subaru dealership, just a pain in the ass the parts department closes at 2pm on a saturday!!