Good night view?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jayj713, Oct 17, 2007.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Anyone know somewhere that either has a really nice view of downtown(something like you see in the movies, on a hill with everything in front of you) or some place thats good to just lay there and look up at the stars?

2. schneid

schneid Member

Hmm...I think freedom parkway is a popular spot for pictures of the atl skyline, but not a place you'd want to lay down and stargaze

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

thats the truth!

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

With the amount of artificial light, I doubt you could see a lot of stars from anywhere in Atlanta.

5. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i was just about to say the same. Your best bet to see downtown from a safe place would be GTs campus.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I hear the top of the EE building at Tech is one of the best views of atlanta.

As far as stars go, head as far outside of the city as you can get. All of the light in town ruins the stars. How bout go up to Helen and get a cheap cabin with your girl and climb up on top of it to watch the stars as well as do the dirty dirty. :naughty:

7. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah EE building views are amaing..

8. jayj713

jayj713 Member

thanks everyone

9. Deke

Deke Active Member

Are you talking about Van Leer? I've always wondered if there was a cool rooftop on any of the GT buildings that you could actually get on.