good racing videos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Mar 24, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Anybody have/ know any good one's. I just got the "Gumball 3000 6 days in May" that will only hold me over for so long. I have just about every destory ent. car vid it is.

2. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I just bought a set of 4 DVD's on street racing off of Ebay and they blow...nothin but hondas and integras...which isn't necessarily a horrible thing but it get old quick....how are the destroy ent. videos?

3. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

sound like you need to pass some movies on to me cause i got no idea whats got you in such an uproar. i wanna feel the jones. getaway in stockholm parts 1-5 are good. not sure if its worth buying the dvd though. you can preview them on googlevideo. i got a street fury vid you can have.

4. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I usually get my fix at www.streetfire.net but sometimes I need some DVD action...how are the "Mischief" series?

5. jt money

6. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

cool....I'll check it out....thanks!!

7. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I saw the DVD's at Scotty B's apt., and they weren't that bad, but yes, they were mainly ricer boys....LOL....I liked the Prowler that raced the Audi....That was badass...

Mark

8. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

yeah AWD..FTW......:ddirty:

9. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I have mischief,destory,3000,and invasionThey are pretty good one of them is two long but still ok. 6 days in may was good it even had an evo and a sti that was keepin up with the big boys toys and one hella crash in a NEW viper flipped like 4 time and everybody walked away, and real runnin from the cops.

10. jt money

yeah i just got destroy and 3000. there entertaining to say the least. have you seen dynasty yet?

11. Meredith

Meredith Banned

do you want "street racing" videos or actually racing videos. I would suggest getting "best motoring" videos (i have some bootleg copies). It's a funky japanese show all about racing and cars. Every episode ends in a big battle ie for the impreza versus evo episode they had six various models of the STi go up against six different evo all with japanese GT drivers racing them. I'm sure it would much more informative then watching a bunch of vin diesel wanna-bes.

12. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

man i would love to see that episode!!! did u download it..if so please pm the the link :wiggle:

13. jt money

i like and own both kinds. i would like the link also. sometimes its fun to watch the rally syle stuff so you get it out of your system. works for me anyway.

14. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I got it on dvd, along with a bunch of top gear episodes. Personally I like Best Motoring better than top gear.

15. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I can get you guys a bunch of videos, such as Best Motoring, rally(when it comes back), F1, fifth gear,..and more.

Catch it's a bittorent site. So your gonna need to get a bittorent client, and you need to keep a certain ratio. Due to privacy reasons I can only give you the link via PM's. So if you need your fix of shows we don't get here, and other stuff then hit me up.

16. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

watching F&F right now actually on USA..... :keke:

17. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Funny I caught the last half of it, now I gotta wacth pt2 to get ready for Saturday :rofl:

how does the bittorent thing work? I went to the site but didn't see stuff like topgear. do you make dvd's? or just the link to look at them?

The worst viedo I've seen is "illegal street racing imports and outlaws" truly a sad video. i think there might have been two good shots of stuff everything else was dark and blurry,fuzzy bunch of hondas and fords I wand my 15bucks back for that one.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2006
  18. Demo24

Demo24 Member

bascially you get a bittorent client such as "utorrnet"(good one to use), then bittorent sites have a link that you click and everything else kind or sorts itself out. Only tricky part is getting some ports opened for the program to work correctly.

Also most videos are divx, or playable in windows media. However some are DVD's and will require DVD playing software, but you can spot those by the size and typically description.

If your interested I'll send you the link to the site where people post their rips of shows.

19. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

just saw the trailer for this today and it looked pretty cool...I don't have any of this series yet though

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

If you want a program to turn your .avi (DivX/Xvid) to DVD format let me know. I can make you a copy of VSO DivX to DVD.

21. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

www.imvfilms.com Vehicular Lunatics. I have it and it's a good DVD. Worth the money IMHO. They have two trailers you can watch.